NOTE: For these instructions to work you MUST be on one of the University wired networks or UCONN-SECURE wireless network. Other networks and UCONN-GUEST will require you to be connected to the VPN. See this page for instructions connecting to the VPN.
- From “Finder” select “Go” and choose “Connect to Server…”
- Type “smb://cpfinder.adchip.uconn.edu” (Without quotes) and click “Connect”
NOTE: If you will be using this frequently or connect to other servers you may wish to click the “+” button before clicking “Connect” to save the address for future use.
- Enter your InCHIP ID (Not NetID) and password. Check “Remember this password” and click “Connect”
- Select “Personal Folders” and click “OK”
- For quick access in the future drag the folder into your “Favorites” list
(Click image for larger version)