InCHIP IT using State of Connecticut and UConn security policies has established Minimum Network Connectivity Requirements for all devices connected to the campus network. The links below will help you understand these requirements. Devices that don’t meet them may be disconnected from the campus network.
- Install Operating System and Software Updates
- Use Malicious Software Protection (e.g. Anti-Virus)
- Turn On Your Computer’s Firewall
- Protect Passwords
- Send Passwords and Restricted Data Securely
- Physical Security is Important, Too
- Lock Your Computer Screen
- Web Browser Secure Settings
InCHIP IT can assist you in configuring your computer to meet these requirements. To request this service, or if you have questions or concerns, contact InCHIP IT.